The Toccata played on the XVII century baroque pipe organ of Basilica in Lezajsk, Poland
The heart moving Adagio (Ferrucio Busoni transcription for piano) is played by Gyorgy Sebok who, as an introduction, talks about war, emotions and feelings during World War II. It is beyond comprehension as he describes the prize of surviving is the loss of emotional feeling, including feeling for music itself.
The following excerpt is from http://www.indiana.edu/~iuihsl/1sebok.htm
Prior to a 1985 recital at IU's Musical Arts Center, Sebök looked back on his concert at age 14, and drew a connection between that event and his teaching philosophy. "During the third movement I made some mistakes," he recalled, "but I didn't feel guilty about it because I felt I had done my best. We had a neighbor, a music lover, who said to my grandfather about my performance, 'Oh, that was wonderful, but in the third movement something went wrong.' My grandfather became very angry and him and said, 'I don't care, because the sun has spots, too.' That was a beautiful thing for my grandfather to say, I think, and sometimes I remember that: Even the sun has spots."
Claudia Dumschat plays the Fugue on the Noack organ at Christ the King Lutheran Church, Houston, Texas.